Arthur Funk and Sons is a leading Pennsylvania contractor. The Funk Team's involvement throughout the project insures a job that is finished on time and within budget.
We have over 60 years experience in the construction business building:
- A wide variety of structures to meet our customer's needs.
- Structures ranging in size from 1,000 to more than 104,000 square feet.
- With state-of-the-art construction technologies for conventional construction, pre-engineered steel systems, or any combination of these to produce the best result for your project.
Arthur Funk and Sons can be involved in your building project in a number of ways:
- We can take your project from start to finish which includes a practical building plan, site selection, budgeting, scheduling, and actual construction.
- Our team can help you select an architect, or work with one you select.
We are committed to high quality in both the management and actual construction of your project:
- A knowledgeable management staff fully understands a churches’ needs before each project begins.
- We build a quality structure that is both practical and attractive.
- High quality of construction is ensured by our experienced, trained craftsmen and their commitment to do excellent work.
The FUNK COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE not only produces a building that stands for years to come, it produces a building that makes a quality statement about your church.